Protection of Personal Data.
Due the new data protection law (GDPR), North Flying A/S is committed to protect your privacy. We take our responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously.
On our website, you can find more information on how we collect personal data, what we do with it and how we protect that information.
The information we have to give you is the following:
1. We are the controller - How to Contact Us?
2. The objectives and the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
3. Categories of personal data.
4. Where your information comes from.
5. Storing your personal information.
6. The right to withdraw consent.
7. Your rights.
8. Complaint to the Data Protection Agency.
In the attached information letter, you find a deepening in relation to the information we have to give you. Click on the link here.
With regard to the information given in conjunction with booking of flights with North Flying A/S, please refer to the link here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
North Flying A/S.